To view Historic House Hotels’ supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
Middlethorpe Hall, York: SAVE 33% on a two-night stay PLUS three-course seasonal dinner
With York's historic centre just two miles down the road, Middlethorpe Hall is the perfect winter escape. Sitting among 20 acres of manicured grounds, the 300-year-old country house is bursting with character, with cosy drawing rooms full of antiques, kept toasty by crackling fires. After trawling York's varied shops, relax in Middlethorpe's lovely spa, before heading to the award-winning, wood-panelled restaurant for a romantic candlelit dinner that might include the likes of east-coast Mackerel followed by peanut butter parfait. We love the hotel's 2 AA Rosette restaurant which was twice-awarded 'restaurant of the year' in the Visit York awards.
Two-night stay from £238pp*
- Two-night stay in a standard double or twin room located in the C18th courtyard
- Welcome bottle of sparkling wine
- Candlelit three-course seasonal dinner (£45 set menu) in the award-winning restaurant on one evening
- Early morning tea delivered to the room
- Full cooked breakfast each morning
- A 55-minute Decleor or Neom Organic Massage per person on one day
- Afternoon Tea for two served in the hotel's drawing room on one day
- 10% discount voucher at the York Designer Outlet
Reasons to visit Middlethorpe Hall
Relax in the sumptuous spa
20 acres of outstanding garden
Middlethorpe Hall is a beautiful country house hotel just outside the historic city of York. The sophisticated interiors hark back to the building's 18th-century past but the overall feel is wonderfully informal. With impressive facilities and a team of willing staff, Middlethorpe is the ideal choice for a short break in the countryside.