To view The Montagu Arms, New Forest’s supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
Montagu Arms, Hampshire: two-night gourmet break from £249pp
Nestled in the New Forest and within earshot of Beaulieu River, the Montagu Arms is above all a wonderfully romantic retreat, famous for its impeccable, friendly service and comfortable bedrooms that have recently been refurbished for a warm, contemporary feel.
The garden is also a delight: carefully tended and beautifully landscaped, the grounds are designed to be "full of happiness, tranquillity and colour" and a wander around them can be worth a trip in itself.
Why we love the Montagu Arms...
The wonderful kitchen garden, with its rows of carrots, runner beans, chard, beetroot, spinach, sweet peas and more, all serving the outstanding restaurant.
Luxurious local spa
- Two nights' accommodation
- Bottle of Champagne on arrival
- Dinner from the tasting menu in the Terrace Restaurant on first night
- Tour of the kitchen garden with the head gardener
- Full breakfast
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee served daily in your room
- Late check-out at midday
- Complimentary use of nearby Careys Manor leisure facilities from check-in until check-out
Days1-2Montagu Arms Hotel OfferThe Montagu Arms,
The Montagu Arms
The Montagu Arms is a charming country house hotel in the attractive village of Beaulieu. With sumptuous bedrooms in a mixture of contemporary and traditional styles, and the choice between informal and formal dining, there's something for everyone at this New Forest bolthole