The Royal Duchy, Falmouth: save up to 29% on a three-night luxury seaside break
This luxury hotel on the seafront near Falmouth has stunning views across the bay to Pendennis Castle, built by Henry VIII . There are two sandy beaches within walking distance, as well as Falmouth itself with its lively high street and the National Maritime Museum. But you don't have to leave at all as dinner in the award-winning restaurant is included each evening and there's a great indoor pool as well as a sun terrace for lounging on.
Three nights from £255pp*
- Three nights' B&B in a Standard Inland room
- Dinner for two each evening
- The Cornish Experience box, which includes Cornish Orchards Cider
- A Cornish Pasty lunch on a day of your choice
- A Cornish gift box of Tregothnan tea, fresh milk and flowers in your room
- A Cornish cream tea on a day of your choice
- Day trip to either the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Trebah Gardens or entry to the National Maritime Museum
Reasons to visit The Royal Duchy
The Royal Duchy ticks all the boxes for a seaside break with the picturesque town of Falmouth just a 10-minute walk away. It's well-equipped, too, with a pretty pool and a tranquil spa.
The Royal Duchy sits in the pretty town of Falmouth.
By plane: Newquay Airport (30 miles)
By train: Falmouth Town train station (0.4 miles)
By car: there is parking available at the hotel