To view Healing Holidays’ supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
Lefay Resort and Spa, Lake Garda: luxury spa break in the Italian Lakes
The stunning Lefay Resort and Spa is on the western shore of Lake Garda is set in an eleven-hectare national park within the "Riviera Dei Limoni". With sweeping views down to the lake and of the surrounding mountains it is the perfect place to take stock and concentrate on your wellbeing. This is the ethos of Lefay and everything from the delicious food to the calm, peaceful rooms and extensive spa complex aims to encourage serenity.
There are heated swimming pools both indoor and out, saunas, hot tubs, ice fountains, a salt lake flotation area, steam rooms, walking trails, fitness classes and a complimentary shuttle service down to the charming village of Gargnano on the lakeshore. Believe us when we say you won't want to leave.
Three nights from £1,269pp
- Return flights to Verona airport
- Return private transfers from Verona airport
- Three nights' full board accommodation in a Prestige Junior Suite
- Full use of the Lefay SPA
- Energy consultation on arrival and a personalised treatment plan which will include a Lefay SPA energy facial massage, energy body massage and energy hydroaromatherapy session
- One activity for rebalancing physical energy (Qi Gong, stretching of Meridians, Holistic season activity)
- Entrance to the Lefay Spa World of Water and Fire
- Daily group classes
Reasons to visit Lefay Resort and Spa, Lake Garda
Lefay Resort & Spa
Lefay Resort and Spa sits among olive groves overlooking the spectacular vistas surrounding Lake Garda. The five-star hotel is the ideal relaxing retreat, with an unrivalled spa that offers a range of health and wellness programmes and treatments. The outdoor infinity pool is the spot to watch the sunset, while the restaurant serves an excellent seasonal menu of Mediterranean dishes.
Lefay Resort & Spa sits overlooking Lake Garda in Gargnano.
By plane: Verona (100km)
By train: Desenzano del Garda train station (37 km)
By car: there's plenty of parking at the hotel